Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Forecast: 4-13
Attained: 8-12


Haven't seen a frost symbol on the bom.gov.au forecast page for quite some time. Tomorrow morning should be interesting...



~=o>


I've been swearing a lot recently. Given my current lack of manual dexterity - due to the cold temperatures - I've been dropping things, and knocking things over, and bashing my hands against things. [grump]

~=o>


Before we headed off to S.A. Niki gave me belated birthday presents, including these! Mini chinese lantern party lights!




Solar powered, so I park the light catcher thingy next to my bedside lamp.
Hee, they're not quite bright enough to read by, but perfect for these dark mornings when my eyes are still waking up and don't like full light, but I still need to see where I'm going. :)





No comments: