Monday, March 18, 2013

Forecast: 13-21°
Attained: 13-21°


... when I have an idea about something to blog about I really should write it down.

~=o>

Oh, I remember!
Cubs have got parent/teacher interviews this week but cos of the work-to-rule restrictions the only times available to book are between 2.30-4.30 pm which means because of work I won't be able to go. [sigh] I guess this is why the note this time didn't mention anything about mandatory attendance. Anyway, I've asked the cubs to organise their own interviews and we can discuss them when I get home. Their interim reports are ok, the usual smattering of 'needs attention' in regards to homework amongst the otherwise good stuff.

~=o>

And yes! I'm only rostered on for the one day I requested over the Easter slow week. Mwhahahahaha! Sleeeeeeep innns, precious!

~=o>

No comments: