Saturday, March 09, 2013

Forecast: 21-32°
Attained: 21-33°


Wow, there's been times I've never thought this day would actually get here...

When the cubs were but wee (adorable) babies their father and I had the good fortune to be talked in to setting up ASG education scholarships for them. The monthly contributions were sometimes hard to manage but we - mostly me - kept them going. I have to admit, the secondary school payouts have been a bloody godsend. Things would've been much, much harder financially without them.
But! The tertiary part of the scheme has finally matured, which means no more monthly contributions! This is a good thing, they were a sizeable chunk of my income. Now, all being well, the cubs will have a small monthly payment to help out when they're at Uni.

~=o>

No comments: