Monday, March 25, 2013

Forecast (yesterday): 14-25°
Attained: 15-24°


Forecast (today): 14-25°
Attained: 15-24°


I dreamt while I was napping this afternoon.

I picked up the cubs and their friend from somewhere. I had KittenKong in the car with me but she escaped when the door was open and the cubs were getting in. I went after her, managed to catch her and went back to the car... Except the cubs (and friend) had 'borrowed' it and were driving away slowly. I jogged after them, cuddling KK who was quite happy to be carried.
I saw the car stop a little way ahead and they waited for me though I was anxious that they'd take off again before I got there. KK and I continued on, me looking for glimpses of the car as I somehow had to go through peoples' houses and garden - and part of an old hospital! - to finally catch up with them. Once there I was too relieved they'd waited to be angry. Reclaiming my car, KK escaped again, but I wasn't too worried cos I knew she'd come to me when I called. Which she did, little white paws flashing as she ran.

The really interesting thing about this dream was that the cubs (and friend) were primary school age, wearing their uniforms. Even their friend, who they didn't meet until they went to highschool, was wearing the same thing.

Weird, eh? Now if that's not a dream detailing my anxiety about the cubs growing up and moving away from me I don't know what else it could be!

~=o>

And now some adorableness...



~=o>


No comments: