Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hee. Joules, don't bother sending things by air anymore. Send them surface mail - they get here quicker!
<happy squeak!> I got a parcel! Where to start...?
A Hello Kitty toothbrush holder; a small spray of beautiful silk orchids; fistfuls of sachets of Turkish delight flavoured hot chocolate (my favourite!); mwahahahahah! - the Reloaded DVD (Twinfix!); a pink scarf that I think is pretty; a see-through blow-up pillow stuffed with purple feathers!; strawberry lollies and chocolates for the cubs (I'm sure they'll share); a beaded choker; an Incredibles funfax (stickers! cool!) and a gorgeous lampshade! There was also some off-cuts from the materials Joules recently used for decorating - so pretty!
<hastily> No, not pretty, um, rich, opulent, gorgeous... and plenty for me to do something with. I have plans... <g>

There was also a package of leaf-shaped, rose-scented bookmarks - the strawberry-scented ones had been confiscated by the Quarantine people. <shakes head> Why one and not the other? Gods know.
But anyway, the rest of my treasures are fabulous! I shall enjoy pawing through them, immensely. : )Thank you, Joules!

No comments: