Monday, May 30, 2005

Well this is annoying - I can't get into my Yahoo, eBay or Blogger accounts. (Joules is posting this for me - thank you, sinam!) Yahoo's telling me my browser isn't accepting the cookie so I'm assuming that's what's happening with the other two sites. Tch. Poked through the internet options on the browser thing and can't see that anything's changed. It happened after I'd downloaded adaware - though not immediately after so I don't know that had anything to do with it.
<grump> I only check Yahoo once a week, or less, and it would probly be a good thing if I can't get into eBay, but not being able to access Blogger is a pain in the bum.


Last night's dream seemed to be a catching up one. Inbetween getting ready for a deep-sea fishing trip I was chatting to people I'd gone to school with, worked with... and been in prison with.
<eyebrow> Oookaay. Maybe I'm reading too much crime fiction?


While I was waiting for the bus this afternoon, instead of filling in the time reading like I normally do, I had a think about the next chapter of SFSG. I wasn't consciously trying to plot, just letting my mind amble on down the path to see what stirred in the undergrowth. Couple of interesting plot-bunnies zipped out in front of me, just little ones... : ) Which is good - I have an idea of where this particular section is going now.


Erk, there's only 4 weeks 'til the end of term! And the cubs' birthdays! Erk!


Heh, well, the cubs' father has gone to see Kingdom of Heaven tonight. Be interesting to hear what he has to say about it, seeing as the Crusades and 11th-14th Century history is a particular interest of his.

No comments: