Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh my brain hurts.
'Red Sonja'.
Gods this is an awful movie.
Would it have killed the actors (Arnie, Bridget, primarily) to have worked just a little inflection into their voices? And my goodness, isn't that a heroic codpiece Callidor is flaunting...
I like the sword and sandal fantasy genre, I really do, it just never seems to translate well to the screen no matter how good the props/sets/costumes are. The movies can be fun though, as long as you can switch off your logic function.

Fundraising time at school again. Could we eat $40 worth of chocolate in a week? You betcha. : ) Whether we should or no is another matter entirely. I suppose we should make some effort to actually sell some.

.............

Nope, can't remember what else I was going to say. The laughable 'script' of the movie has worked its evil and turned my brain to porridge...

No comments: