Sunday, February 19, 2006

As I was putting the rubbish out this evening I saw a cloud shaped like a hare running flat out. It made me laugh cos it was a 'Weeee! Look how fast I can go!' movement, rather than an 'Aaargh! Something's trying to eat me!' movement. <g>

I made a cheesecake yesterday, a proper baked one. Having never made one before I thought it was about time I made the attempt. It was mostly successful; it tastes right and the texture, while a teensy bit wet, isn't far off what I'd consider to be a 'good' cheesecake. A smidge less moisture next time should fix that. The cubs informed me it wasn't the best cheesecake they've tasted but it was still good, and they still scoffed three pieces each. <eyebrow> High praise, I'm sure.

<chuckling> Watching the news tonight I heard about a sprinter training for the upcoming Commonwealth Games being told by his coach to 'run as if you've stolen something'. : ) It worked; he won his heat.

Hee. Joules has uploaded her reworked site and there's three of my new Snucius ficlets (and a Snupin!) in the passworded, adult-rated section. Who'da thought? Harry Potter slash on Joules' site... <eg>
However, the first three chapters of SFSG have been beta'd (thanks, Joules!) now so I need to get back to work. : )

No comments: