Saturday, February 04, 2006

Good gods, I do believe I've actually finished SFSG!
37 chapters and just over 180K words. <shakes head> I'd never have believed it possible a year ago - not only finishing something this big but that it'd be this big at all. <fuge g>
It's taken just over 11 months, and would have certainly taken longer without Joules' encouragement (and nagging, when it was warranted <g> ). So now I'm having a little drinkie to celebrate - even though it's still only early afternoon - but I'll probly have some more tonight after the cubs are in bed.
And then? And then I'm going to play about with some frivolous Snupins and Snucius' while Joules (gently) rips this first draft to shreds in preparation for the rewrite. : )
I really should get on with the timeline soon though, I think I'm going to need it...

No comments: