Tuesday, February 07, 2006

(Quoted from Onna in the previous post's comments:)

"Wonderful news about the first draft completion! It is a BIG load off your mind, yeh?"

Thank you! But actually, no, not as much as I would've thought. It's great to finally reach the end of the story but now it's a case of: right, right - that was fun but now I have to work. <g> I haven't finished with it yet anyway, not really, not until after the rewrite/s, and even then... It's quite exciting really. : )

I've been observing high-school boys cos my cubs will be there in a couple of years and I'd like some idea of what I'm in for. In a word - shaggy. Or shaggy combined with hair gel for that fashionably tousled look. <shakes head> They never would've got away with that in my day.
And my goodness some of these boys are tall! It's like walking through a forest of uniforms.

No comments: