Sunday, June 26, 2011

Forecast (25/6): 10-17
Attained: 12-17


Yay, one of the bookshelves is sorted and another is almost sorted! I'm beginning to akshully group titles in subjects! The med books are on one shelf; cook books are split over two; the vaguely academic research stuff has a case all of its own and I know where my favourite fiction will reside. Craft stuff, which is currently scattered all over the place, will eventually be grouped together as I clear space. Very satisfying.

~=o>


And it was also very satisfying yesterday to watch 3 eps of Time Team via iview, and knit. :)
I've done half of the first square of a throw. (Not the best pic for detail, alas.)




(Hm. 4mm needles? I thought I was using 3.5. Eh, doesn't matter as long as I'm consistent..)

~=o>


Went to Penny's for dinner last night - all of our respective children were otherwise engaged - and had nommy tomato & bacon soup. For dessert I contributed a packet of my prized pink stuff (specially imported from the UK. Thanks, Joules!). We watched a couple of eps of Firefly, and then first 3 of IT Crowd. (Drudgeon [snerk]. I want that on a t-shirt).



No comments: