Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Forecast: 6-16
Attained: 5-15


I'm reinstating the squid-divider!

~=o>


There we go... : )

~=o>


I've had to declare a moratorium on hoiking stuff out of storage for the moment. Fun as it is to rifle through the boxes and discover old treasures, the stuff's been building up in teetering piles around the house as I'm emptying boxes faster than I'm putting things away. True, I've been able to shift a goodly proportion off to op-shops or the bin, but there's still a lot left over.
So, no more new stuff to sort until I've dealt with what's here already. I've made a start: several individual shelves on the bookcases are now neat, and underneath the kitchen table is finally clear. However, we'll avoid looking at the top of the table for the moment.

~=o>


Apparently there's going to be an awesome lunar eclipse early tomorrow morning. Too early for me, alas - 4.30ish am. If it wasn't a work night I'd be there, but, eh...

~=o>




KittenKong. Up the apple tree...

No comments: