Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Forecast: 8-17
Attained: 7-15


During the house moving I've accumulated 8 boxes of paperwork - though there's more, I know there is, lurking in storage. I happily spent a good chunk of today sorting through about half of it. At the end of this first phase there'll still be around 8 boxes of paperwork but it will be categorized, ready for further winnowing. Some of the stuff is so old now it counts as historical and I'll need to decide if it's going to be archived or not, and how.
Naturally, KittenKong took every opportunity to sit in every box that was opened, generally the one I was working from. Tch.

~=o>


For the past couple of of weeks Triple J has had the polls open to vote for your favourite Australian album. This afternoon they began announcing the results, 100-81 (it's being dragged out over a few days). One of the albums I voted for came in at no. 95! Stoneage Romeos by the Hoodoo Gurus. Awesome sh*t... : )

~=o>


Hee, check out the cover of this Macrame craft book! See the piece hanging up? That's not so much a wall-hanging as a room divider. Something to aspire to, aifinkso.





No comments: