Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forecast: 5-17
Attained: 4-15


I woke up at 3.30 am - needing to go to the loo - about an hour too early for the lunar eclipse. By 6.20 am, when my secondary alarm finally bludgeoned me out of bed, the eclipse was well and truly over. Bum!

~=o>


I've not been able to find any reasonable footage of the eclipse so have the 'literal version' of Bonnie Tylor's Total Eclipse of the Heart, instead.
(Sorry, could only get the 'cat-framed' version here in the Antipodes.)




[snerk] "And they shouldn't fence at night, or they're going to hurt the gymnasts..."

~=o>


Aww, my cubs are awesome! They've found an mp3 version of Adriana Celentano's Prisencolinwhatsit! The full 7+ minute disco epic version!
(Iz groovin' to it right now. KittenKong's looking at me funny...)



No comments: