Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Forecast: 8-15
Attained: 8-14


Well, I'm not a student anymore. Signed the forms and handed in my student ID and everything [sigh], which only leaves the question of institute parking. It's a very convenient car-park for work - and a fraction of the cost of other parking in the area - and although technically I probably shouldn't be using it, I still have the sticker on my car... and I did pay for a year's worth of access...
I guess I'll keep sneaking in there and see what happens. If I get reimbursed the remainder of the fee - all $2.50 of it - or get a fine, then I'll know I should stop. Perhaps I could start taking public transport again?
Nah...


Strike a pose!


This is Loopy Lou, a doll my mum knitted for me when I was little: she's just come out of storage. She's not actually posed, that's just the position she ended up in when I shoved her up there out of harm's way with her sister, Loopy Li, while I decide what I'm going to do with them.

(Wow, after 3.5 years I don't actually have the threat/goad of homework hanging over my head anymore. I could... do something else... )




This is a picture painted for me by my neice, BeccyBoo, a couple of (several?) years ago. I've finally managed to get it out on display! By a happy coincidence the light filtering through the slats of the blind falls across the image not unlike dappled light over water. Neat, huh?

No comments: