Thursday, November 24, 2011

Forecast: 10-25
Attained: 12-25


ROFL!
I bought a roast chicken from the supermarket tonight cos, a: I really wanted some roast chicken, and, b: I really couldn't be arsed cooking it.
I took the wings and about half the breast meat then told the cubs they could have the rest.
Half an hour later I go out to the kitchen and find the chicken's been reduced to a handful of gnawed bones! Thorough, my cubs...

~=o>


I overheard one of the med students today saying how she doesn't like 'life size models of things' as they creep her out. How's she going to cope with actual things? :)

~=o>


There was an article in the Age today about the Melbourne Heritage Action.
I'm in! (Oooh, and it looks like I can get a discount on m'ship to the National Trust as well. Bonus!)



No comments: