Monday, November 07, 2011

Forecast: 15-25
Attained: 15-28


(Tomorrow's forecast reads 'Morning rain then showers...'
Yes, I know they're two different types of precipitation but the apparent redundancy made me laugh...:)

~=o>


Kittenkong didn't turn up for breakfast this morning: it's ok, she's back now. It's not unusual for her to disappear for a day or so but I always worry when she does.
Last night there was a kerfuffle outside my bedroom window - sounded like a running battle with a possum - I suspect that had something to do with it. There were no bodies this morning, however, and no suspicious clumps of bloodied fur (too much CSI?), so I just had to wait for KK to come back.
As the car pulled in to the drive this afternoon my errant kitteh appeared from the neighbour's garden. Very happy to have her back, but I wonder if she's found herself a hidey-hole next door. Their yard is secure, our's isn't, she may just feel safer there when threatened.
That, or they're feeding her. She wasn't hungry when she came back... But then, she could be nicking someone else's food.
So many questions, such a lack of cooperation when I question her...

~=o>


Yay, found another supplier for skoosh canisters! Happy now. :)



No comments: