Sunday, November 13, 2011

Forecast: 15-29
Attained: 15-25


I napped this afternoon and dreamt that Mum had come 'round for a visit. Was surprised to see her, but very glad, and not a little flustered. I called the cubs in to say hello, but they couldn't see her.
(There was also wet/drowned kittens and a flooded garage but I'm pretty sure that was due to something I've seen in the past day or so. Not sure where the seamen's hostel came in to it though...)

~=o>


I've crossed another thing and a half off the list today, in the course of which I further winnowed some bakeware. At the first sort through months ago, I'd got rid of most of the baking tins that were surplus and/or rusty, but I'd kept some of the less common shapes and forms. These were stored in two tubs under the kitchen table. (This is in addition to the frequently used stuff that fills a cupboard.) Anyway, this time I got tough with myself and got rid of basically a tub's worth. I've still got a tub of exotic forms left, but that's now sitting out in the shed. :) I might set myself the task of going through the drawers and drawers of kitchen gadgets next. Eh, I'll add it to the list.

~=o>


From Penny.
It's very funny. I giggled.


Rethink Breast Cancer offers this handy way to remind yourself about breast cancer checks.

Couldn't embed, so here's a screen grab.






No comments: