Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Forecast: 14-22
Attained: 14-20


KittenKong slept on my pillow last night. She hasn't done that for a while. I'd forgotten how delightful it is to wake up to the furry backend of a cat...

~=o>


Took my lunch components in to work today - grilled chicken, avocado and tortilla wraps. Looked in to the lunchbag thingy for the tomato I thought I'd brought along as well but only spotted two mandarins. Little annoyed with myself as I'd been looking forward to the tomato but was philosophical, thinking how much worse the ommision could've been given my current vagueness.
And then, as I was packing up the lunch paraphenalia, after polishing off the despite-no-tomato-still-delicious wraps, I noticed that one of the mandarins was in fact a tomato. [sigh]
At least I've got it for lunch tomorrow!

~=o>



KittenKong, from about a year ago...





No comments: