Saturday, November 05, 2011

Forecast: 12-30
Attained: 10-30


Yay, it's been released! I have requested this from the cubs for xmas... :)
I've listened to previews of the tracks on ayetoons. Awesome sauce!

~=o>


Finally got the new rug down in the loungeroom. It's not perfectly situated, but I can reposition it when I've done some more tidying. At least now I don't have to worry about any more damage to the cheaparse floor finish. (I mean, seriously, soft wood for polished floor boards? Even I know better than that...)

~=o>


Finished watching season 8 of CSI. Hm. After a particularly emotional series of eps in the middle, I think they went a bit overboard in the counteractive light-heartedness towards the end and it all got a bit jump sharkey. But, as I discovered watching the extra bits, this season fell in the middle of the writers' strike so a little weirdness was sort of explainable. And season 9 is shaping up quite nicely, too, so I'm not complaining.


[snicker]
Thank you, Joules, for the mp3 of this.

Cameo - Word Up



(Why, Geordie, what big eyes you've got...!)



No comments: