Sunday, November 20, 2011

Forecast: 13-22
Attained: 13-23


One more thing came off the list today, mwahahah.

~=o>


Yesterday I archived the photos on my camera phone, then cleared them from the memory.
Well, I thought I'd archived them. [grumble] The USB port I used - which the cubs had told me was unreliable - appeared to be working but when I went back today to review the archived pics to put together a list for printing, they weren't there. What was there, however, were some pics/folders from an earlier start at archiving, before I moved house. Grrrrr. These hadn't shown up on the USB yesterday.
Fortunately - because I'm paranoid and slightly OCD when it comes to my photos - I already had copies on the computer. So, using a different port this time, I went through the process again. This time it worked.

Time to get a USB hub and start using one of the ports at the back of the machine...

~=o>


Sunshine Beach, Qld, April 2007...





No comments: