Saturday, November 12, 2011

Forecast: 13-23
Attained: 15-24


I made an optimistic list yesterday of things I should/could achieve this weekend. So far I've crossed off four items! I've tidied, and swept, and put stuff away. Didn't go so far as washing floors but soon, precious, soon...

One of my achievements was cleaning the 'fridge. I really like this 'fridge. It was Mum's, not very old, and started clean, unlike the last 'fridge which was already grubby and rusty and yuck when we got it. The seals were non-existent so mould grew freely everywhere. [shudder] The cubs' father offered it to me when I was moving last year (this was before I inherited all of Mum's good stuff) and I was very emphatic in saying 'no'. Would rather have gone shopping every day for fresh food instead of having to deal with that grotty thing.

The inside of my lovely 'fridge is now gleaming. I did consider cleaning the outside as well, but that would've meant taking off all the fridge magnets. I settled instead for just swabbing at the particularly noticeable smudges between the magnets. Not that there were many anyway. :)

~=o>


Memories are interesting things. Have you ever found yourself re-examining a memory cos you're not quite sure about it any more? Had you always remembered this event this way or had it changed somehow...?
What if... what if it wasn't you misremembering, but the memory had changed because your time-line had been changed...?

I probably shouldn't think too deeply on that just I'll just give myself the creeping horrors and won't be able to sleep. :)

~=o>


This is pretty darn kewl.

CSI: Season 10, ep. 1 slow-mo clip.





No comments: