Saturday, October 06, 2012

Forecast: 12-18
Attained: 12-18


Caught up with some of my TAFE classmates, for our semi-regular (2-4 times a year!) coffee mornings. It's taken three years but we're all now working in libraries. :)

We met up at the old Post Office cafe in Canterbury.


I had a very nommy breakfast. The spinach was a mite salty but the poached eggs were perfect.


Afterwards I browsed around the shops for a bit then went home and had a nap so I wouldn't fall asleep while watching Lawrence of Arabia at the Astor tonight.
Fantastic movie; has been one of my favourites for years.
(The trailer states it's 'filmed against a canvas of Awesome Magnificence...' As opposed to your everyday magnificence, naturally.)

~=o>

And that was pretty much my week off. There was less lying about at home than I'd anticipated - I was out of the house every day - but there was time for reading, and naps so I don't feel hard done by. :)

I've got a few more days off in a couple of weeks, when I'll be travelling to Mildura for a conference. That should be fun but I don't imagine it will be particularly restful...

No comments: