Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Forecast: 24ish, Melbourne
Attained: 9-22


Home now! Had a great weekend - went for a cruise on a paddle steamer - and the trip back wasn't bad. Cubs were glad to see me, as was the cat. :)

There's photos but they probly won't be organised 'til the weekend cos I really don't get that much time on weeknights, not with having to get to bed at a reasonable time...

~=o>

I've been listening to this track pretty heavily this past week. It was used as a soundtrack for a gallery of Jeremy Renner pics on the 'toobs, and I loved it. Was quite surprised to see it was released in 2006 - it's perfect '80's gothpunk - but then on the band's entry on wikipedia it says their musical heroes are Bauhaus and The Cure. See what I mean? :)


she wants revenge - tear you apart by aquarius3

~=o>

No comments: