Sunday, October 28, 2012

Forecast: 9-17
Attained: 9-15


Yay, statewide local council elections. I gave Penny a lift to the polling station this afternoon which just so happened to be the cubs' old primary school. It's been years since I was there. The gardens, replanted when the school was rebuilt, have settled in nicely and there's a whole new multi-purpose building. I recognised the principal but nobody else. Hardly surprising, cubs finished there five years ago and the other families have moved on as well...

(My local council has postal votes for elections now. I filled the ballot in and sent it back the day after I received it. Conscientious? No. More a case of if I didn't deal with it immediately it would get lost amongst everything else, then I'd miss the deadline and have to pay a fine :)

~=o>

No comments: