Friday, April 18, 2003

The cubs and I, along with a school friend and her mum, went to see Thunderpants today.
What can I say? A British fart joke made into a movie, but still better than Kangaroo Jack. Heh, I think the adults in the audience today got more out of the movie than the kids. There was lots of little, quite subtle, aside things that were chuckle-worthy.
Not sure I'd want to see it again though.

I've noticed that I've been putting bits of my life on hold 'until we move' or 'until the new house'. Not big things, just lots and lots of little things, mainly to do with nesting, I guess you could call it. Silly thing is, there's no need to wait, the majority of plans I have (except for garden related stuff - and even then a lot of what I want to do can be done with pots) will all be easily transferable to the new place. I'm just reluctant to put the energy in here when I know I won't be staying, even though I don't know exactly how long it'll be before I move and the things I want to do will help me feel more positive about life in general anyway.
Eh. Too hard. I'll think about it later.

*evil smirk* My next Silk & Leather chapter is almost ready to be written. Good, just in the mood for somebody else's pain...

Oh bugger! I haven't gotten any easter eggs yet. Can't have an easter egg hunt without easter eggs. Tch. Wonder if the shops are open tomorrow?
Didn't realise it was good friday today until I was driving to the cinema and wondering a: where all the traffic was; and b: why are all the shops shut?
Except for the Asian shops, for some reason they were all still open...

No comments: