Wednesday, April 02, 2003

[*watching tokage-chibi interaction indulgently. Murmurs to self:* It's just not worth the agro mentioning how cute that is...]

I had a very odd dream last night. (apologies beforehand to any Christians - the views expressed by my subconscious are not necessarily what I'd have come out of my mouth.)
I was basically in charge of a group of people, a mix of men, women and children, and I was planning to take them somewhere lovely (Borneo springs to mind - I have no idea why). But, down the hill from us was an enclave of Christians. Some of my group started heading down the hill and I thought, fair enough, they're Christions, but then some more of my group began to peel away and I started to get worried. And angry. I knew the Christians were using magic to try and influence my people, despite their stance that 'magic' was sinful and all I could do was watch as my charges trickled away from me.
However, it wasn't all bad, end of the dream had me watching the dozen or so people I had 'saved' (that was definitely the word I used to myself) with a feeling of joy and contentment.
Anxiety dream, perhaps? Not feeling like I have control of my life? Eh...

No comments: