Monday, April 14, 2003

Hee...
Joules has been feeding me snippets of Diplomat, the next 'lestrel/Lutra chapter. *idiot grin* Damn you gotta love those brats..

The cubs' father took them out to the park yesterday afternoon, and I went for a walk (blissfully alone) to the supermarket. It just started to rain as we all left. I like walking in the rain - even with the resulting sodden feet and treachorous footing - it's kind of peaceful.

The Festival of Chocolate is next weekend.
It is completely the wrong time of year down here to be bandying about Spring symbols. I'm going to try and put some of the chocolate eggs and crap aside for when Spring actually occurs.
Do you remember when Easter chocolate was the best chocolate ever?
Was it only because it happend for a limited time? Or has the formula for it changed?
I miss the Red Tulip peacock though... Cardboard peacock with a bigish egg in the body and several small caramel filled eggs in the fan of the tail...

No comments: