Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Interesting couple of days. I cleaned the house yesterday, more or less, and the cubs actually helped. Sort of. I told them if anything of theirs was left lying around in the loungeroom or kitchen in X amount of time it was being thrown out. They cleared everything, eventually - the last 15 minutes was pretty frantic but it was all done within the stipulated time. *g* Going to have to try that again...
And then their father took them out for a few hours and I got out into the garage to do some clearing. Sorted through 4 cardboard boxes and half a basket of stuff. Got rid of some of it, and put the rest in plastic storage crates. Was going to try shifting the books into the plastic crates at some stage, but there's almost 40 boxes worth! Besides, the next house I'm in will have plenty of room for bookshelves so I won't have to store the books anymore. : )

The cubs and I (plus school friend and her mother) went to the Aquarium again today.
*dreamy sigh* When I'm needlessly wealthy I'm going to have a BIG marine tank - and someone to maintain it. Yeah...

Niki told me a little while ago that she exercises by walking around her backyard. It's a good backyard to do it in; it's pretty big and quite steep. Out of idle curiosity, I paced out my backyard today. The circuit is roughly 50 metres, with a slight slope. Hmmm...

Heh, next 2, possibly 3 AC chapters are drafted out, the next Silk & Leather is started, as is a couple of other things and I'm going away from my computer for a few days. Dang, I need a laptop! (Donations to the usual place, please *g*)

No comments: