Friday, April 11, 2003

This isn't so much a whinge as an observation - either way it'll be short. : )
Apart from my slippers (hot pink fuzzy and lavender with grapes - thank you Soulsis) I have 2 pairs of shoes - some slip on sandals and a pair of black lace-ups which are a very worn now but still fine in situations where it's dry and I don't need grip on my soles. I'm going to have to get another pair of shoes for winter or I'll have permanent cramps in my calves from clenching my toes in my shoes as I try not to slip...

Due to budget restrictions, I rarely buy luxury items outright, they're usually put onto lay-by. My rule for that is 'one lay-by at a time'...
Yeah right. What happens is I get momentarily flush with cash and spring about putting things away only to find I've over-extended myself, again, and either have to let some of them drop or take ages and ages to pay for things. Fortunately, I tend to put lay-bys on in the same shops and they know me so don't mind extending the time for payment...
Which reminds me.. I've finally found a 'bathroom set' (toilet brush, soap holder, toothbrush holder, lotion bottle) made of clear acrylic with shells in it! Weeeee! The shop doesn't do lay-bys, but they're holding it for me 'til next week.

I've hurt my wrist again (not a real problem) but one of the cubs saw me with the bandage on and said - "I'll look after you, mummy.'
*mush* My baby. ^~^

No comments: