Tuesday, April 29, 2003

This is a picture one of my cubs drew for Joules...



What's this all about?
Well, the cubs were hanging around, reading my ICQ messages over my shoulder one day. I explained that it was night-time over in the UK where Joules was and they wanted to know if she was nocturnal. A fair question, their father is nocturnal after all. Joules responded by saying she was a vampire. The cubs weren't happy with that so they asked if she could be a shark or a manta-ray (their current obsession) instead. Joules said she preferred lizards but tigersharks were her favourite type of sharks...
Somehow they agreed between them that Joules was a vampiric (note the blood on the teeth) shark/ray/lizard thing and one of the cubs drew the picture (look, I don't know, I was just relaying messages, ok! *g*)
Oh, and the stick figure in the picture isn't the critters victim, as you might reasonably assume, it's there to indicate the height of the creature relative to the height of a 7 (almost 8!) year old boy...

No comments: