Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I took the cubs to see Kangaroo Jack today...
I don't like using the phrase 'well that's X amount of of my life I'm not going to get back...' - it's unacceptably negative, but I'll make an exception in this case.
Puerile. Sterotyped. Badly acted.
... and no offence to you guys, but Americans just can't do good toilet humour.

One of my cubs has gotten very clingy in the past few weeks. If he can't find me in the house he gets panicky and upset, if he can't find KittenKong in the house he gets panicky and upset. I'm wondering if he's picking up on my tension towards his father.

Ack, that was a very down sort of posting. Let's fix that...
The cubs and I have been visiting petshops, checking out the sort of fish we can get for our aquarium when we get our new place. : ) I saw some ratties in one pet shop. So cute!
Um... I treated myself to sushi for lunch. Very nummy.
I'm in the process of finishing the Shinju/Okami pwp...
Tulip is tapping her pink-leather booted foot impatiently at me... *smirk*
And I haven't had to get up early for school for the past 3 days. Yeah. : )

No comments: