Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Dreamt last night that the Queen (of England) had moved out of Buckinghuge House and I was looking after some of her stuff. She (and Prince Phillip) rang to ask me to find a few items because they wanted some of their old, familiar things to make their new place more like home. Fine, cool - except instead of efficiently organizing the storage space right at the start, like a sensible person would, I'd cheerfully ignored the necessity, thinking to myself there was plenty of time…
I spent the dream darting about frantically, first locating the items then fixing the damage that poor storage, and mice, had caused.
I think there's a lesson in that for all of us…
Interestingly, I had a vaguely similar dream last week. Bit hazy on the details but I had these seeds, or beads or something, that when immersed in water grew into animals. I decided to activate some of these things knowing full I didn't have room/facilities to properly look after whatever emerged. I spent that dream scrambling to get everything ready while keeping half an eye on the 4 kittens and 2 fish growing in buckets. : )

Half-way through my next AC, with plans to start another Dystopia chapter (or two) after that. Feeling kind of scattered though, finding it hard to concentrate. I blame my Libran ascendant, cos Libran's need a harmonious atmosphere to be productive and that sure as sherbet doesn't describe my living arrangements! <g>.

Hee, at the end of the nightly news tonight they showed images of a hot-air balloon festival thing in Bristol. <g> I looked for you and bratling, Joules…

(Oh, I can't take the credit for 'Buckinghuge House', that was something that came up in an '90's satirical political radio broadcast over here called The Cactus Chronicles...)

No comments: