Monday, August 09, 2004

I'm back, sort of. Using the cubs' father's puter to get online, which, cos it's in his room, means I only have limited use but hey, it's better than nothing. Going to have to dip into my savings and get a new machine though - the other 2 I have to work with are really not worth the attempt to upgrade (one's a 486 for gods' sake!). Still, shouldn't take all that much effort to get going again, don't have to get new peripherals straight away, and thanks to Onna and rat's generosity, a substantial portion of the cost of building a new machine will hopefully be allayed. <glomps the pair of them>
... and now I'm back in more regular contact with Joules I'm feeling inspired again. <bg>
Tch, to think... 4 years ago I sniffed disdainfully at people who couldn't live without their computers...


No comments: