Saturday, August 28, 2004

Heh, still here. This is a good thing. Currently rebuilding my 'favourites' list.
Here's one that I've managed to keep throughout allll the dramas over the years... <smirk>

Sewed all the sections of my quilt together only to realise I'd miscalculated somewhere. D'oh! Instead of starting and finishing on one particular type of row configuration I'd managed to use the other type. (Remember I had to re-do a couple of the rows cos I thought I'd got the ratio wrong? I hadn't, I just didn't look closely enough at the picture. Tch.) Anyway, not a major cock-up, easily fixed and then I can finally begin finishing off the project. <g rubs hands together> Then it's on to the next one...!

[<happy sigh> Glad to be back. And yes it's been a while since we've had any... attention...]

No comments: