Monday, January 14, 2013

Forecast: 14-23°
Attained: 14-21°


Took one of the cubs to the dentist today for his first filling. He said yes when I offered to sit in with him. :) It's only slightly less traumatic being in the same room watching someone having a filling than having a filling yourself. Spent most of the time with a reassuring look on my face, and fluttery anxiety high in my chest. But, it was over quickly then we went and had milkshakes.

~=o>

Spent the afternoon tidying my room. Little bit of rubbish, and more stuff for the op shops. The cubs, on the other hand, turfed out huge amounts of junk from their rooms while tidying up. [scowl] If they'd picked up the rubbish in the their rooms everytime I suggested it (and I do, regularly) it wouldn't be this bad.
Pfft, yeah, I can talk. :)

Next biggish thing to sort is the kitchen, but that should only take a couple of hours, can do that tomorrow after work.

~=o>

German electro-goth, with visuals from various Vampire animes. (They're listed in the credits on the youtube page.) It's a good match.



~=o>

2 comments:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

Ooh. Vampire Hunter D and it's follow up, (forget the name) Blood the Last Vampire, and Hellsing. Great stuff!

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

Heh, checked and I was right. Haven't watched D in ages - might be fun...