Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Forecast NYE: 12-27°
Attained: 14-24°

Forecast 1/1: 15-26
Attained: 15-25


NYE was understated but fun; a delicious dinner at Niki's then episodes of Black Books until we watched the relatively uninspiring countdown broadcast. (Not sure if it was cos I didn't have my glasses on but at certain points of the broadcast, the fireworks reflecting off the buildings made it look like the city was burning. Bit disconcerting...)

Bye, 2012, it's been interesting.

~=o>

And today I took the cubs and their cousins to see Wreck-It-Ralph. I expected it to be fun, I didn't expect it to be good, a well-scripted, clever story. :)

~=o>

I've managed at least to start the new year having completed some niggly naggly tasks that have been put off, and put off...
Behold - lights, in the lounge room!
(Thank you, William, for being a: tall and b: on had to change the light globe for me. We also have light in the loo again.)
Egad, I can see the keyboard...




~=o>


No comments: