Friday, January 04, 2013

Forecast: 23-41°
Attained: 24-41°


OMFG at 11pm it's 35° inside the house. It's also 35° outside the house. One of these days I'm going to live in a house that can be heated/cooled adequately without racking up the equivalent expenditure in energy as rent. [grump] (Though to be fair, these ludicrously hot days are not common, they just feel interminable while they're here...)

In other news...!
Cubs and I took their dad to see Raiders of the Lost Ark at the Astor this evening. Hee, it's still such a fun movie and I'm very glad the cubs got to see it on the big screen.
Would anyone be surprised to know that I was quoting along with the script, and sound effects, in my head while I was watching the movie? Anyone? No, didn't think so. :)

~=o>

Found on Joules' favs list. A slinky on a treadmill. For 3 and a bit minutes. I couldn't look away...




~=o>

No comments: