Friday, January 18, 2013

Forecast: 25-29°
Attained: 26-30°


(It got down to 26° last night at 2am. By 5am it was back up to 30°, but from there the temperature steadily fell throughout the day. Much nicer...)

Yesterday when I got home from work, I opened the front door and felt a wash of cool air. Sure it was 30° inside, but that was 10° cooler than outside.
Tonight when I came home I opened the door and felt a wash of hot air. 22° outside but still almost 30° inside.
Not complaining, just commenting. :)

~=o>

I've been watching some of Justified, season 2. Consequently my inner voice has a bit of a Kentucky drawl goin' on. :)

~=o>

Rubbish picture of moth inside the loos at work today. (It's a Southern Old Lady moth, apparently.) Had about a 4 inch wingspan, quite large.



No, I didn't rescue it, because I am a bad person.

~=o>




No comments: