Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Forecast: 18-31°
Attained: 19-30°


Made it through my first day back at work, getting there early on top of a patchy night's sleep. :) However, new year, new batch of interns. I spent a few hours this morning processing registrations.

...

Why can these people not write clearly?!
By the time I'd reached the end of the pile I wanted to scratch my eyes out after repeatedly trying to decipher some of the archaic scrawls. 'Is that an S, or a J? 5...?' [sob] Anyway, mostly done now, just have to brace myself for the med student registrations in a couple of weeks...

~=o>

ROFL! This is gorgeous...



~=o>

5 comments:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

... wut da frag I jus watch...?

Lutra said...

An 'extra' from the tv version of Pratchett's 'Going Postal'. :)

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

... uh... OK...
never watched/read it.

Lutra said...

Never read it, but the series is quite good. (Wow, Mr Pump, the Golemn, has got some serious moves goin' on...)

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

... yers....