Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Had an amazing dream the other night. I'd unknowingly ingested something - a magical substance, I think - that turned you into a were-creature. (I got the impression it was sposed to have been a practical joke.) The form you took echoed your true nature and once the ability to change had been initiated you had it for life. To start with the changes would be unpredictable and uncontrollable but as time went on you'd be able to control them.
What was my form?
<bg> A dragon...
Only human-sized (something to do with weight-to-size ratio) but the prettiest orangey-gold colour, very similar to some breeds of koi carp...
I woke up from the dream thinking 'and this change is a bad thing because...?' :)

Yay! Finally finished the next AC. I figure there only needs to be one more chapter from me linking the two parts then I can get on with some of the later side-stories.
And Joules latest chapter is very sad...

<sigh> Picking mum up from the airport tomorrow, driving her home then staying overnight for a couple of days. I'm going to miss having the use of her car. Oh well...

No comments: