Wednesday, October 06, 2004

<grump> Just cos I don’t like elves doesn’t make me a dwarf.

Power Puff Girls – The Rock Opera
I loved it!
”Townsville’s, going downsville… tonight! Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!
<giggling>

As it happened I didn’t spend the last of my holiday money on food (well, not entirely) I picked up vol.6 of Yu Yu Hakusho instead. MmmSuzaku, now there’s a bishie demon for you. : )

Yay! Finished the Dystopia chapter! Another linking AC chapter then the next Dys, I think. That should keep me occupied this week.

The cubs are very excited about the upcoming Federal Election this weekend, to the extent they’re cheering when they see Opposition Leader Mark Latham (Aus. Labor) on the telly, and boo-ing when it’s Prime Minister John Howard. <proud grin> That’s my boys. They’re going to be disappointed if the Liberals get voted in again. According to the latest polls it’s going to be very, very close with the Green’s party preferences likely to have a significant impact on the result. Not surprisingly, both the leaders of the two major parties have been courting the ‘green vote’ assiduously. Not that I believe either of them…

No comments: