Saturday, October 23, 2004

(nicked from Onna's blog:)


tee hee hee...



HASH(0x88f0c14)
You're a SCARY yaoi fangirl.


Are you a yaoi fangirl?
brought to you by Quizilla


Gah, been having problems with the internet, specifically not being able to use the browsers with any consistency. Thought at first it was heavy internet traffic but turns out the cause was the new version of Zone Alarm I downloaded recently. So, after advice given <bows in direction of UK> I've disabled ZA and started using the firewall that came with XP. Feeling a teensy bit vulnerable at the moment...
Anyway, now at least I can read the blogs, and update my own, and catch up on the comics. :)

Finished attaching the quilt borders! Now I can't do anything else until I've got the wadding but that's okay, it's not as if I don't have anything else to get on with.

I did say there was only going to be one more linking AC chapter but in fact there'll be two. I've started the second one and for a wonder it seems to be rolling along nicely, compared to the grinding effort the past several have been.
What has been fun, though, is organising the creative explosion of ideas for another novel. <g> I think this one will be fun to write as well...

No comments: