Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It's daft but I've been avoiding rewatching Cowboy BeBop cos I knew the Jupiter Jazz eps would make me cry again.
Heh, I was right. <sniffle> Poor Gren, so beautiful, so tragic... (there has to be a Gren/Vicious backstory, I can taste it!)
Ed's still a hoot, though, I like her. : )

And I thought 005 (from Cyborg Soldier 009) sounded familiar: he's voiced by the same guy (English dub) who did Jet Black in BeBop - John Billingslea.

Started attaching the quilt's 3rd border, won't be long now before I have to hunt down some wadding. That's kind of an intimidating thought, actually - there's an awful lot of quilting to be done...

Thanks, Joules, for posting 'Summer' (my latest Dystopia chapter) for me. At 17ish pages it's the longest thing I've done for a while, I can appreciate the time you've spent. : ) On with the next AC, I guess.

No comments: