Tuesday, December 21, 2004

All I can say is that I must have been a very good girl.
<silly grin> There were two parcels waiting for me when I got back from the hell of xmas shopping today! Gods, where do I start? Thorne's parcel first…
The Two Towers dvd! <happy squeak> Mmmm… Horse Lords
andandand - I was delighted enough with the glittery fish sticker on the back of the envelope, but wait, there's more! 5 origami fish and the prettiest hand-made card with another glittery fish peeking up through fanned layers of blue and silver! That's destined for a picture frame, Thorne, thank you! <hugs> (And if I can pin the cubs' father down I'll get a scan of the card. : )
Now, the other parcel…
Frankly, Joules, I'm overwhelmed. <huggle>
Hee, the cubs are covetting my Hamham plushies (big Bijou and little Golden Arches of Doom Hamtaro - not released over here! Thanks, GoodTwin!) More strawberry Angel Delight, and more sachets of turkish delight flavoured hot choc than I could count on my fingers (had to take my shoes off <smirk> ) and chocolate and green tea and herbs and seeds and fluffy-pink handcuffs (perfect!) and purple studded wrist band and a purple gel-pen and a lovely book about an otter. Also a fridge magnet ('You can touch the dust but please don't write in it!') and a Dartmoor ponies snowdome and some seaside rock (yum!) and some rose-scented shower cream and a CD full of stuff I can't open in front of the cubs!
Plus there were some guide books for Bristol and Exeter (now firmly on my list of places to visit : ) and a gorgeous otter and pups figurine. Just beautiful! Phew! : ) Was there more? I can't remember! I'll just have to go paw through my treasures again…
Thanks, guys, you made my day. : )

No comments: