Sunday, December 12, 2004

One more week of school to go and I can see the cubs and I barely dragging ourselves through it. Got up late every day last week, can't imagine this week's going to be any better – this end of the year it's very hard to give a damn. : )

So, yes, the AC is finished and now the buzz is (finally) wearing off I find myself wondering what I can get on with next. I'm sure I'll think of something, it's not like I've got a dearth of things on the list. I've kinda sorta given myself the goal of finalising 'Dancing' over the holidays. Not sure how successful I'll be given the utter lack of head-space having the cubs home all the time means but it's something to aim for.
Definitely in the mood for some slave-fic, though. <slaps forehead in an unconvincing manner> Gosh, that's right, I just remembered: Joules has started something along those lines… Hee!

Half-watching the 2nd Charlie's Angels movie on telly. Not seen it before, it's very… um…
It's not just me, is it? The song on the soundtrack changes every couple of minutes. That's quite irritating, especially when it's a song I really like and it's not played through. As for the overuse of freeze-frame and slow-mo? Aaaargh…! Please can we just keep the movie moving along? <sigh> And the whole 80's retro-thing just got a bit much I have to admit.
But it did have a Singing in the Rain reference ("Jason! Jason! O-0-0 h, Jason!" <smirk> ) so that makes up for a lot.

I treated myself to some lovely sparkly material the other day (going to make myself some trousers : ) but of course I had to wash the material first, and now everything else that was in the wash is covered in sparklies. <g> Oh dear.

No comments: