Friday, December 31, 2004

Three skinks and a rat... was KittenKong trying to tell me something?

So, it's New Year's Eve and the stove still isn't clean, neither is my room, or the cubs' room, or the lounge room. Heh, and as for the garden...? Herds of giraffe wouldn't look out of place ambling across the untamed savannah of our backyard. : )

Is it any coincidence, I wonder, that fiesta and siesta sound so similar?

Joules has finished 'Party'! Posted on time and everything! Lots of fun. <smirk> Go read!

Oh, Sue and GoodTwin, in case I forget to email (it's not unlikely, after all) I really enjoyed 'Eeeny Meeny Miny Mo'. You had me going for a while, too, though I knew it couldn't have been our Smurph. : )

I asked the cubs if they wanted to stay up with us tonight. They happily said yes but now, with over an hour to go 'til midnight, they're both slumped on the couch with huge bags under their eyes. But dammit, they're determined to stay awake 'til midnight. <g> They'll probably want to sleep in tomorrow morning.

Happy (Western) New Year, everyone!

No comments: