Saturday, December 04, 2004

I asked the cubs what they'd like to get their dad for xmas and they suggested a Transformer or a Neopet. <sigh> I don't think they've quite got the idea that a present should be something the recipient wants. : )

Awww… Brazilian giant otters pair for life…

I saw a really cute hooded top made out of cheesecloth in a shop the other day. The pattern's dead simple too, won't be at all difficult to copy, and for what they were charging for one of the things I can get enough material for three.

Ah… The house reeks of Lush's 'Rock Star' soap again, so much nicer to get a whiff of that on coming inside rather than… well… less pleasant odours. (Odours not produced by me, the cubs or the cat, I hasten to add.)

My mum's suggested she and I go to the Blue Mountains again next year – and take the cubs with us. Actually that could work really well. Means we'll have to drive up – which means we'll have our own transport up there instead of relying on the people we're staying with – which also means if the cubs get too boisterous I can spirit them away with relative ease. Can also take the cubs down to Sydney by train for day-trips to the Zoo and Museums, something I've wanted to do for ages.
Of course, taking the cubs means less of a genuine holiday for me but I'm sure I'll be able to convince their father to have them for a day or so when we get back.

Mmm… Super Saiyan 4pretty monkey…
Had to giggle during a flashback ep of DBZ-GT though, Vegeta saying he'd tried to be good like Goku, and me thinking that that'd take an acquired brain injury, wouldn't it? Cos that's what turned Goku around. <smirk>

Been happily watching some Captain Scarlet. Didn't realise that the basically peaceful Mysterons became the bad-guys after their first encounter with humans, who – predictably – went: "They're looking at us funny! Kill them! Kill them!" <g>

Heh, well I've written the first chapter of another novel.
What happened to the other one?
…………

Look!

Over there!!

Naked bishies!!


<scarpers>

No comments: