Wednesday, December 29, 2004

<sigh> The car's finally died. Drive-shaft fell out, apparently, while the cubs' father was on his way to work. This is inconvenient for the cubs and I but it's a nightmare for their father. Wouldn't be so bad if he had regular, permanent shifts at one hospital but as he works for an agency he doesn't always know where he'll end up - makes it tricky with public transport.
I refuse to feel guilty. I deal with everything else (bills, cubs etc) the maintenance of the car is his responsibility. I can't give him any practical help, either, the small amount of money I've managed to save won't be enough to cover repairs let alone buy a new car. So I'm afraid he's on his own this time. All I can do is make sympathetic noises and hope he can sort something out soon - if he can't pay his share of the rent it makes it difficult for me. Ah well...

And the other cub's come out in spots.
Soulsis, you'd best keep an eye on your lot - unless they've already had parvo.
(To answer your question, onna, parvo is more like measles than chicken pox.)

But on the bright side, Joules has started 'Party'! <eg>

No comments: