Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Forecast: 10-16
Attained: 10-14


The coolest souvenir!



It occured to me that I've kept everything, or nearly everything that's been taken out of me in hospitals. I've got this bone, and my wisdom teeth, and ok, didn't keep the tonsils but they grew back, and didn't keep the placenta but I did hang on to the babies. :)

~=o>

For all that the cubs' school is general academic and not performing arts there's definitely some talent there.
Badger did very well, with a convincing German accent. :)



2 comments:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

You gory thing you!

(Your tonsils grew back??)

Lutra said...

I had my tonsils out when I was six. Imagine my surprise when twenty years later I went to the doctor's with a recurring sore throat and was told I had tonsilitis. :)